Using MAXQDA for Strategic Foresight
- Author: Matthew H. Loxton
- Released: May 26, 2021
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-3-948768126
- DOI: 10.36192/978-3-948768126
This guide provides an overview for using MAXQDA to improve the efficiency and validity of Strategic Foresight research and projects, and how it can support the collection, analysis, and reporting of data that support Foresight analysis:
• Using MAXQDA to conduct the Foresight Framing phase to explore and understand the domain
• Developing a code system that represents the key domain dimensions and facets
• Conducting the Scanning phase using MAXQDA Web Collector
• Coding Scanning signals of forces of change
• Using MAXQDA to tie signals to development of Scenarios, and for validating Forces of Change
• Tips and tricks
Real-world examples from healthcare illustrate the explanations.
Matthew Loxton is a Principal Analyst at Whitney, Bradley, and Brown Inc. focused on healthcare improvement and strategic foresight, serves on the board of directors of the Blue Faery Liver Cancer Association, and holds a master’s degree in Knowledge Management from the University of Canberra.